- That was infatuation, not love. As a teenager, whenever i see a girl like in the above picture, my dopamine level goes high and my senses replies me that “she is my love” but actually it was infatuation that made me inclined towards her. But there is a lot of difference between love and infatuation.
- Words, that have been left unsaid. Life is too short not to say things that you want to say to your friends, crush and acquaintances because of hesitation and introverted mindset. I have missed a number of things by not asking to them.
- Failure or success, nothing is forever. Don’t be sad or hopeless at your failure and don’t be too excited on your achievements because nothing gonna matters after 5 years. So, don’t take your failures by heart and start to change them in your favour.
- Never afraid to make mistakes. If you are not making mistakes then you are doing nothing but same repetitive thing that suits you and makes you comfortable. Make mistakes and fail fast to know yourself better and never feel disheartening at your mistakes but the mistakes should be genuine.
- Parents knows nothing. Don’t raise your eyebrows after reading this but the reality is our parents want our best but they don’t know what is the best for us. This can be due to the generation gap or mindset. So, don’t ask for their advice in the field in which they are not expertise.
- Expectations always hurts. Please don’t keep expectations to anyone but yourself. This was the main reason for my dejection or sadness. When you keep expectations to someone, you will giving the key to your happiness to him, if he would be able to carry your thing then you will be happy otherwise you will be dejected.
- Trust. Don’t expect this expensive thing from cheap people. I have lost much in my last years to keep trust on those, on whom i don’t have to. So, please don’t trust to everyone comes in your way.
- Don’t accumulate wealth for your next generations. Spend your money on education and experience. Education is the best investment than any of materialistic thing available.
- Addictions. Don’t be addicted to anything. Too much of anything is not good. Do everything but at limit otherwise you regret it later at no use or misuse of it.
- Friends. Nothing last forever, so not your best friends. I have made amazing friends in college and school life but now we talk only in memes on Instagram.
- Easy money. At teen age or young adult time don’t think for easy money by speculating your money on stock market but think to improve your skills.
- Health is wealth. Never ever take it for granted because in it you have to live a long time so take care of it. Hit gym or exercise accordingly.
- And last, its never too late to start new.
I am just 22 now but these are the lessons and realisation, i have learnt in my last years. I hope, that someone could have told me these things a decade earlier. The life would have been brighter and better but anyway no problem still more time i have to achieve what i want to.
It’s life and it will be over before you know it. So, grab every opportunity that knocks at your door.