WhatsApp is one the leading messaging service in world owned by Facebook and people uses it for many purposes apart from personal uses like marketing, advertising and small businesses etc. But sometimes due to some policy violations, whatsapp number could be banned.
Here are 8 reasons why your Whats App account could get banned.
- Sending too many messages to unknown users could get you on their bad list. Spamming, which is mostly encountered by many users today, is usually done by marketing teams. With numerous messages being sent out to unknown people by spammers. If you are one of those who keeps sending messages that are not related or important enough to an unknown recipient, you could enter the list for being banned.
- Being blocked by many people is another cause of concern. Related to spamming, you could also end up being blocked by people who don’t have you on the contact list. Sending irrelevant messages or alike could get you blocked, and if you are blocked by too many people over a short period of time, could put your record on the ban list.
- Creating too many groups is also an issue. Though you could create as many groups as you want, make sure you add people into the group who have you in their address book. Don’t create a group with unknown people, or people who don’t have your number on their list.
- Sending the same message to too many people could also end up in trouble. Similar to spamming, your message could be a joke or something important. However, if the same messages are sent out numerous unwanted people, you could get yourself banned. This type of messages could be considered as spam and rumor spreading.
- Sending hoaxes, rumors, submitting links with malware, posting porn, unlawful, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive material could also land you into trouble of the law, including being banned from Whats App.
- If you are spamming or spreading hoax messages or rumors, you could be reported by someone who finds your content offensive. If you are reported to Whats App by any user, for any type of unwanted messages, Whats App could take up the investigation and ban you without any prior notice.
- Lastly, you should not violate any terms and conditions of Whats App's services. The terms and conditions are listed on the WhatsApp website and make sure you go through each of them and understand each point carefully. Some of the important rules are as follows: no using an automated system such as robots or spider apps. Do not reverse engineer or modify their apps. Use of a third-party modified Whats App app is prohibited too. You shall be solely responsible for your own Status Submissions and the consequences of posting or publishing them. You cannot submit copyrighted or protected material on Whats App.
- Whats App may also terminate a user's access to the Service, if they are determined to be a repeat infringe, or for any or no reason, including being annoying. A repeat infringe is a User who has been notified of infringing activity more than once and/or has had a Status Submission removed from the Service more than twice. An annoying person is anyone who is (capriciously or not) determined to be annoying by authorized Whats App employees, agents, sub agents, super agents or superheros.
I hope you like the post and Kindly share it .